Welcome to C1 Spine Lab located at 2810 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard Suite E in Duluth, GA. We understand that choosing a chiropractor is a big decision. This article will help you learn the basics of chiropractic care. Please don't hesitate to contact our Duluth chiropractors with any further questions you have. We are here to help you achieve your goals.
WELCOME TO C1 Spine Lab
At C1 Spine Lab in Duluth, our goal is clear and simple – we want to make our patients’ lives pain-free by adjustment and handling of the Atlas bone. In contrast to other chiropractors, Dr. Park only adjusts a single bone, the Atlas bone, which is the first and most important bone in your entire spinal structure. As this bone is properly adjusted, the rest of the spinal structure follows suit. Every resource in our clinic has been tailored to provide only the best quality of adjustment and handling of the Atlas bone.
C1 Spine Lab is located in front of the Hooch Golf Club on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard in Duluth, GA. It takes about 5 minutes from Duluth City Hall. New patient can also find our clinic location by typing our clinic name, C1 Spine Lab, on google search page.
Dr. Park opened C1 Spine Lab because his upper cervical specific Chiropractic can help patients who have been seeking for not temporary pain relief but general and stable improvement of their symptoms without popping or cracking their joints.
GET THE HELP YOU NEED
We can help patients, who suffer from disc herniation and related symptoms, chronic neck and shoulder pain, chronic headache without having any clear reasons, TMJ disorder, Fibromyalgia, whiplash injuries due to auto accident or others.
What Sets Us Apart:
- No painful popping or cracking joints which involves potential danger of joint damage
- We provides a care for not temporary just feeling great for a moment service but stable overall improvements of major symptoms
- The main doctor in our clinic has been educated and trained well in one of the best upper cervical specialized chiropractic institutes in U.S.
- No service sale pressure or hidden service charges
- If our patient can not recognize the continuous improvement within a month, we will recommend to search other care program
A CHIROPRACTIC TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
Is chiropractic the right treatment for you? Call our team at C1 Spine Lab in Duluth. We will do our best to help you reach your goals. We look forward to meeting you.